He named it his absolute favorite tool and started the show with that segment. It was an honor to be the netipot used by the entire audience as they broke a world record for simultaneous neti-ing.
Watch the clip here: Dr Oz neti-pot segment
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with food-grade glaze and certified lead-free.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
- Remove excess mucus… naturally
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot
- Classic feel of a ceramic pot
- Certified lead-free*
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable
Always use sterilized water, such as boiled or distilled water, during nasal cleansing.